The Twizy team have introduced rigorous health and safety measures to manage the risk of the spread of Covid-19 and to ensure the highest possible standards for customers.
General preventative measures introduced include:
- All employees will be practising safe distancing
- All employees will be equipped with individual protection
- PPE to be regularly changed throughout the day (every 4 hours)
- Regular handwashing with soap/water or hand sanitiser
- The sanitisation of all vehicle touch points between each customer use
- Regular disinfection of all keys/iPads
- Controlled access to the Twizy Tours office to avoid overcrowding
- Customers will be given access to video tutorials on how to operate the vehicle ahead of their visit
- Payment in advance to limit face to face interaction with Twizy staff
- Every visitor onsite will have access to hand sanitisation on arrival
All measures introduced will be adopted in line with government legislative changes and new decisions taken by Twizy Tours.
For any further questions or concerns please contact us by:
Phone: 07376 428363 Email: [email protected]